All terms and conditions outlined below apply to all registrations onto our Continuing Education program in New York.
1. Registrants must be 18 years of age or older unless accompanied by an adult who must also register for the courses separately.
2. Enrollment is limited. Fees must be paid in full at the time of enrollment. Enrollment is on a that you are unable to attend with sessions on a future course.
3. The course description is intended to indicate only the general nature of the course and does not guarantee content. Christie’s Education, New York reserves the right to amend the course and alter details at its discretion.
4. Christie’s Education, New York reserves the right to cancel the program, but will notify applicants in advance and refund the fee. All dates are subject to change, however notice will be given and refunds will not be issued for rescheduled class.
5. Neither Christie’s Education, New York nor any of its representatives can assure employment at the conclusion of the program.
6. Should any student who has enrolled in a course find that they need to withdraw, please see the following timetable:
More than 14 days before the start of the course: 90% refund of course fee
14 days or less before the start of the course: No refund
After the start date of the course: No refund
Completed application and payment must be received by Christie’s Education, New York before registration is confirmed. Space in a short course is not guaranteed until payment is confirmed. Accepted payment methods are Mastercard and Visa credit or debit cards, payable online or over the phone.
Tel:+1 212 355 1501