Admissions at Christie's Education in New York
Christie's Education, New York welcomes applications from all qualified candidates - we seek students of diverse backgrounds, interests, ages and life experience. Master’s degree applications for the New York programs may only be submitted for admission to this campus. Applicants who wish to be considered for our degree programs in London may request information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Our accredited programs (Master’s degrees and Certificate in Modern and Contemporary Art) require an admissions application. Registration for non-accredited continuing education programs (short courses and online courses) do not require an admissions application. If you would like to speak with someone regarding course advisement, please email email@example.com.
If you are submitting an application for our Master’s programs in New York, please familiarize yourself with the admissions requirements for each program.
Outline of Steps for the Admissions process
1. Review the full Admissions Requirements for the program
2. Complete the Application Form and send hard copies of all required documentation to Christie's Education, New York Admissions Office
3. Make an online payment for the Application Fee of $95
4. The Admissions Committee reviews complete applications only, and will invite selected candidates for an interview that is mandatory for admission to an M.A program. The interviews are by invitation only.
5. Successful candidates will receive an acceptance letter and be required to secure their place in a program by paying a tuition deposit within a pre-determined time.
Christie's Education, New York offers a range of scholarships and financial aid packages that are available to eligible students enrolled in one of our programs.
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page where we provide answers to commonly asked questions about applying to Christie's Education, New York.