How to ApplyAdmissions Requirements
- Completed application
- A university degree, normally at 2.1 level
- Applicants whose first language is not English should normally have IELTS 7
- Applicants must also provide a 1,000 – 2,000 word writing sample on an art related subject
- Personal Statement (500 – 1,000 words)
- Two academic letter references on institutional letterhead (or equivalent professional references for mature students)
- Colour copy of passport photo page and previous UK visas if applicable
- Paid Application Fee: £30.00
Applications can be made online only by accessing the individual programme pages on our website.
As a small institution places are limited. Applicants are advised to submit an application as soon as possible from October of the year before they wish to study. Applications will be accepted after the priority deadline until a programme is full. All communication will be via the student gateway in Quercus. Once an application has been submitted you will also be able to track your application through the system.
If you require a visa to study in the UK, we recommend you submit your application form by April of the year you intend to study. Applications will normally be acknowledged within three working days.
Interviews are not mandatory at Christie’s Education London. Any students presenting themselves as needing additional requirement will be invited for interview to ensure that we can accommodate these.
Students who have accepted an offer on our Master's programmes are required to read the policies below and confirm that they have read and understood the full terms outlined in each document.
- Terms and Conditions (pdf)
- Student Protection Plan (pdf)
- Withdrawals and Deferrals Policy (pdf)
- Refund and Compensation Policy (pdf)