Admissions at Christie's Education London
Christie’s Education London welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. We seek students of diverse backgrounds, interests, ages and life experience. Master’s degree applications for the London programmes may only be submitted for admission to this campus. Applicants who wish to be considered for our degree programmes in New York may request information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Our accredited programmes (Master’s degree programmes) require an admissions application. Registration for non-accredited continuing education programmes (short courses, certificates and online courses) do not require an admissions application. If you would like to speak with someone regarding course advisement, please email email@example.com.
If you are submitting an application for our Master’s programmes in London, please familiarise yourself with the admissions requirements for each programme.
Outline of Steps for the Admissions process
1. Review the full admissions requirements for the programme
2. Complete and submit the application form online and upload all supporting documentation through our applications portal
3. Make an online payment of £30 for the application fee (waived until priority deadline 17 January 2020) through the applications portal
4. The Admissions team review your submission and will notify you of the outcome via the applications portal. You can track your application through the portal and monitor your submission during the process.
5. Successful candidates will need to confirm their acceptance and pay the first tuition deposit within the first six weeks in receipt of an offer in order to secure a place.
Please refer to our admissions policy and procedures for full details of the selection process.
Christie's Education London offer a range of scholarships and financial assistance packages that are available to our eligible students enroled in one of our programmes.
VisasIf you require a visa to study in the UK we recommend you apply by April of the year you intend to study to ensure there is enough time to make these arrangements before you start your study with us. Please contact Admissions on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Interviews are not mandatory at Christie’s Education London.
There is limited or no access to certain areas of our Grade II* listed building for those with physical impairments. Christie’s Education London will invite for interview and orientation any student presenting themselves as needing additional requirements. Please contact Admissions on email@example.com for more information.
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page where we provide answers to commonly asked questions about applying to a Master's programme at Christie's Education.