Admissions at Christie's Education London
Christie’s is conducting a business review to make proposed changes to the Higher Education provision at Christie’s Education. This means that the Master’s degree programmes in London and New York are currently under review and applications for the 2020-2021 programmes have been paused until the review process is complete. Further information can be found in the press release. The outcome of the review is forecast to be finalised in early 2020. The final decision will be communicated once it has been confirmed. We sincerely apologise for any inconveniences this may cause you.
Christie’s Education London welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. We seek students of diverse backgrounds, interests, ages and life experience. Master’s degree applications for the London programmes may only be submitted for admission to this campus. Applicants who wish to be considered for our degree programmes in New York may request information by emailing email@example.com
Our accredited programmes (Master’s degree programmes) require an admissions application. Registration for non-accredited continuing education programmes (short courses, certificates and online courses) do not require an admissions application. If you would like to speak with someone regarding course advisement, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are submitting an application for our Master’s programmes in London, please familiarise yourself with the admissions requirements for each programme.
Outline of Steps for the Admissions process
1. Review the full admissions requirements for the programme
2. Complete and submit the application form online and upload all supporting documentation through our applications portal
3. Make an online payment of £30 for the application fee through the applications portal
4. The Admissions team review your submission and will notify you of the outcome via the applications portal. You can track your application through the portal and monitor your submission during the process.
5. Successful candidates will need to confirm their acceptance and pay the first tuition deposit within the first six weeks in receipt of an offer in order to secure a place.
Christie's Education London offer a range of scholarships and financial assistance packages that are available to our eligible students enroled in one of our programmes.
VisasIf you require a visa to study in the UK we recommend you apply by April of the year you intend to study to ensure there is enough time to make these arrangements before you start your study with us. Please contact Admissions on email@example.com for more information.
Interviews are not mandatory at Christie’s Education London.
There is limited or no access to certain areas of our Grade II* listed building for those with physical impairments. Christie’s Education London will invite for interview and orientation any student presenting themselves as needing additional requirements. Please contact Admissions on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page where we provide answers to commonly asked questions about applying to a Master's programme at Christie's Education.